Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Full time weiner

I think I have a problem.
It's big too.
This really is awful but it is the only conclusion I can come too..

I don't think I do 'holiday' mode. As in I think I'm bad at taking time off.

What the hell is wrong with me?!! I'm not really on holiday, I've been working pretty much full time at Book town since November, but the studio is in shut down mode over January. So I haven't made anything (with my bare hands!) since late December and I'm a wreck! All mopey like, can't seem to relax or enjoy moochin on the couch. Not keen. it's an illness.

I worked so hard last year and set things up so this year should be great, and I'm sure it will, but I just can't seem to enjoy the down time that i have now. Nuts right?

Yup. Nuts.

I will be 30 this year and I am only just starting to slowly learn things about myself. I have unusual work habits thats for sure. I know for certain that I become real unhappy when I am not creating. (Found that one out the hard way) And now it seems that I might only be happy when I have like a million different projects on the go, strapped for time and usually operating on mild to dare i say increasing stress levels. What the flip is up with that?

I think I have a problem.
Help?



No comments:

Post a Comment