Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Early days

Welcome to my new nest!! This is my temporary new home for the next two weeks. As you can see, I have already made myself at home..


These are the colours I think I will be going for.

This was one of my first attempts to replicate my design sketches. It looks just like the picture!! Very happy with this for a first attempts. Using the hot torch to pop another hole.

These wonky lil family are the results from session one.

I really like the simplicity and lines of the arrangement in the vessel.

Clear glass is difficult to photograph, so it's a bit difficult to see whats going on here. (trust me, it's lokin goooood!) The proteas make for nice strong stems.

These are just some arrangements in old vessels.


Hey look it's Ruth! Hard at work layin mosaics of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment