Monday, October 24, 2011

Glass monkey what not


Hey check it! Its me on the glass!!


Hey lookit its me again! And my amazing assistant Dani Rickaby. I am making a bonsai. These pics are taken by the super lovely Lucy Feagins of The Design Files. This week she is running a special on JamFactory. You should definately hop over and take a look.

Lucy rocked up for the last piece of the day and right at the crucial part; the jack heat. Usually Dani and I are all, blah, blah, blah and ha, ha, ha (and we have been told we are quite vocal in the hot shop..) but when Lucy got there I went into super glass blower concentration mode. I'm just glad we got the piece away, phew!

Oh and if you liked the last post, I can't wait to show you what I have cooking for you next.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment